Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes. Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan blueberry and almond cupcakes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique.
These cupcakes taste like the real deal, so much so many don't realise they're vegan! The recipe is from Ms Cupcake, originally it is with a crumble topping however I choose not to do this as I wanted smaller, lighter cake. Lemon Blueberry Pistachio Cupcakes with the best fluffy lemon buttercream on the planet! You can have Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes
- It’s 500 g (4 cups) of self-raising flour.
- It’s 60 g (1/2 cup) of ground almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 250 g (1 1/4 cups) of caster sugar.
- It’s 500 ml of (scant 2 cups) soya or rice milk.
- It’s 320 ml (11/3 cups) of light rapeseed or other flavourless oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of almond extract or flavouring (optional).
- You need 100 g of (about 60) whole blueberries.
These vegan blueberry pancakes will become a staple in your kitchen. Find out the secret to making super fluffy vegan pancakes! Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes instructions. For the buttercream: Special Diet Notes & Options: Vegan Blueberry Cupcakes By ingredients, this recipe for vegan blueberry cupcakes is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 and line your muffin trays with cases..
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, ground almonds, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and caster sugar..
- Add the milk, oil, vanilla and almond extracts and, using a metal spoon, quickly mix everything together for about 10 seconds until the ingredients are just combined. Don’t mix the batter too much, it should still be a bit lumpy..
- Spoon the batter evenly into your muffin cases and drop the same amount of blueberries on to each muffin (about 5 for each very large muffin or 3 for each medium-sized one). The blueberries will sink into the batter when baking..
- Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes. Cool in the muffin trays on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer the muffins in their cases to the rack to cool completely..
Divide batter evenly among the prepared cupcake liners. While the cupcakes cool, prepare the frosting. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the shortening, vegan butter, and lemon extract together until completely smooth and creamy. In a small bowl, whisk together plant-based milk and vinegar, and set aside for a few minutes to curdle. Caramalised Pear and Almond Cupcakes How To Make Vegan Blueberry Muffins.